This security policy is adapted to current Spanish and European regulations on the protection of personal data on the Internet. Specifically, it complies with the following rules:
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD )
- Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the User is informed that the personal data collected by PROSERDOM, through the forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of PROSERDOM and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that you sign or to attend to a request or query
As long as the user does not communicate the contrary to PROSERDOM, it will be understood that their data has not been modified, that the User undertakes to notify any variation and that they have the consent to use them for the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes for which have been obtained. It may even be used for commercial customization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities of its corporate purpose, expressly authorizing PROSERDOM for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and thus improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
In the occasions in which the user could provide their data through forms, in order to make inquiries, request information and / or for reasons related to the content offered on the Website, if the data provided by the user User were essential for the correct development of all this, the User will be informed indicating that they are mandatory complementation data.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph (s), the User may exercise their rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, (ARCO Rights) of that it has and that can be exercised before PROSERDOM, in accordance with the GDPR. To do this, you must take into account the following connotations:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about their specific data of a personal nature and the treatment that PROSERDOM has made or is making, as well as the information available on the origin of this data and the communications made or planned. of the same.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the User to modify the data that, being inside the automated file, turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to delete the personal data of the User, except for what is provided in other applicable laws that determine the obligatory nature of their conservation, in a timely manner.
- Right Limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims; and when the user has opposed their treatment by PROSERDOM
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by PROSERDOM
- Right of Portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment . Whenever possible, the data controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to PROSERDOM with the reference “LOPD-www.proserdom.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI.
- In cases where representation is accepted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
The User must use a shipping method that allows proof of sending and receiving the request.
This application and all other attached documents should be sent to the following address and/or email:
Address: C. Santiago, 40
Phone: +34 972 222 141
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED
Personal data is collected and managed by PROSERDOM, with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established on the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out. or to respond to a request or query.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and in any case, until the user requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine said period.